Terms of Payment:
PAYMENT FOR THE RETREATS JOURNEY INTO YOURSELF
IMPORTANT: An advance payment must be paid 14 days before arrival.
The rest of the amount has to be paid on the day of arrival by banking transfer or cash. After paying the advance, please send the confirmation and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payable to the account:
Eko Folwark Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa
Ul. Pachnąca 81 02-792
Bank Spółdzielczy Bytów O/Kołczygłowy
23 9321 0001 0034 9428 2000 0010
Title: Journey into Yourself on the dates: the dates of the course.
PAYMENTS FOR OTHER SERVICES TO BE PAID IN PERSON
Conditions for participations in the retreats Journey into Yourself
- The order of applications confirmed by payment decides about the admission to the program. (first-come, first-serve basis)
- The first step to book your spot is to send us an email (email@example.com) with an inquiry about availability, and then advance payment once we confirm availability.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel a retreat in the event of unforeseen problems or contingencies.
- The organizer will notify by e-mail about the possible need to change the date, quoting the next available dates, or will refund the advance payment. The dates of the retreat will be confirmed by e-mail 7 days before its commencement.
- For the retreat to take place, we need to have at least 10 people signed up.
- In case of resignation 30 days prior to the retreat starts, there is a full return of advance payment.
- The plan is a general outline of subjects covered and activities during the retreat. The plan may be modified. All activities will be adjusted to the group and weather conditions.
- Baths in the lake in the garden area are your own responsibility.
- Payment of the advance payment means agreeing to the above conditions.